Choose a Stairlift
Acorn Stairlifts have been manufacturing and providing stairlifts to their customers across the world for 20 years, which has resulted in a wealth of knowledge and skills, meaning that Acorn customers always receive an extremely high standard of product as well as customer care both before and after their stairlift purchase.
Acorn firmly believes that no one should ever feel restricted within their own home and unable to reach their upstairs due to mobility issues. Acorn Stairlifts are therefore designed with independence in mind and built to ensure that customers can use and operate them extremely easily and in the knowledge that they are safe when going up and down the stairs.
Acorn Stairlifts have been designed to fit nearly every type of staircase and always encompass the following features, which have been recommended by Dr Hilary Jones, the independent healthcare advisor and qualified doctor:
- A safety belt, so you are always safely secured into the seat whenever you use the stairlift.
- Safety Sensors, which will automatically stop the power going to the stairlift should the sensors be activated by any obstructions.
- Switch or paddle controls, so that it is really easy to operate the stairlift, with minimal need to fuss.
- Pivoting Seats means that you are able to get on and off your stairlift without having to twist your body, making the process a lot more comfortable for you.
- Very smooth start & stop ensures that you do not experience any jolts or shakes whilst travelling up or down stairs, making sure you can relax whilst using the stairlift.
- DC Power, which means that you can be safe in the knowledge that your stairlift will not stop mid-way through your journey up nor down stairs should your house have a power cut.
- Remote controls, which you can use to call or send the stairlift up or down stairs, which is ideal if your stairlift has multiple users.
- A digital diagnostic display, which means that you can easily check the status of your stairlift so if a fault ever develops, it is easily diagnosable and fixable.